Campus to host production crew developing TV spots for Department of Homeland Security campaign
Alumnus’ first book, ‘Top of the Morning,’ reaches New York Times Best Seller list
With a modern look and unique features, the new site offers readers all the content of Towson’s popular alumni magazine—and soon a web extra or two—in a package that is as accessible as it is attractive.
The world-famous team will make history as the first-ever sporting event in Towson’s brand new Tiger Arena.
That’s according to history professor and Asian studies expert Steve Phillips, in an editorial column in The Baltimore Sun.
Executive director of RESI Daraius Irani says that housing market is ‘Finding its footing’
Bethany Brand is leading the world’s largest and longest international study on the effective treatment of dissociative disorders.
Assistant professor Dana Kollmann takes team of students to Tennessee to work on missing person’s case.
Tricia Turley Brandenburg, deputy athletics director for Internal Operations, will assume the duties of interim athletics director until a permanent director is hired.
By any measure the achievements of Towson’s student-athletes over the past 10 months have been unprecedented and record-breaking.
News by Topic
Photos on flickr
- China offers Obama a chance to be direct, says TU professor
- Towson economist discusses improving Baltimore-area housing market
- Towson “breaking the sound barrier” for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Towson senior takes over as handicapper for Preakness
- National Geographic reports on TU professor’s conservation effort