The fall issue of the Towson University alumni magazine is online.
Now, a wider audience than ever before can enjoy—and share—the magazine’s inspiring feature stories of student, faculty and alumni accomplishment.
In this issue:
- In His Shoes: Walking 400 miles in South Africa with Jay Simpson ’09, a National Geographic Young Explorer
- Disconnected: Students are disconcerted when forced to disconnect from social media
- Winning Words: Towson’s nationally ranked debate team uses strategy and spin to out-argue Ivy League rivals
- Command Decisions: Long before Greg McClinton ’86 became commander of Aberdeen Proving Ground, he had to choose a life in the military
- Dreams + Drive = Making a Difference: Renee Foose ’93 leads one of Maryland’s highest-achieving school systems
Also available are magazine constants like “News & Notes,” and an archive of past issues since 2009.
The university launched the website to complement its alumni magazine in June. This is the second issue to appear online.
With a modern look and unique features, the new site offers readers all the content of the popular seasonal publication—and a web extra or two—in a fresh package that is as accessible as it is attractive.
Towson has a circulation of over 100,000, and is mailed to university alumni and retired faculty and staff. Some faculty and staff receive the publication via campus mail. The magazine is published three times a year.