Towson University Athletics will launch a newly redesigned website, powered by SIDEARM SPORTS, later this week.
“I think the TowsonTigers.com redesign is a terrific way for fans to connect with the great Tiger coaches and student-athletes who represent Towson,” said Director of Athletics Tim Leonard. “The new design is brighter, cleaner and provides an outstanding digital experience.”
The Tigers’ Twitter feed has been releasing sneak peeks of the new design over the last few days. Enhanced features include:
- A clean, uncluttered design that is adaptive to browsing on a computer, phone or tablet
- Sidearm’s Social Stadium which gives users the full Facebook, Twitter and YouTube experience from Tiger Nation
- Scrolling navigation to all teams from any point on a page
- A video zone for a behind-the-scenes look at Towson Athletics
- Improved photo galleries and weekly interviews and spotlights on student-athletes
“Our website redesign has improved both the function and the appearance of TowsonTigers.com,” said Roy Brown, senior associate director of athletics.
“The user-friendly layout and innovative design will enhance the fan experience and have an impact on recruiting. It’s a great partnership for Towson, and I encourage fans to have fun navigating through the new site.”
SIDEARM SPORTS provides websites, mobile applications, live stats, social presence and video streaming solutions to hundreds of colleges and universities.