Please be aware that some parking spaces will be unavailable over the coming days due to lingering snow piles. Garage roofs are particularly affected. Additional parking is available at the Towson Center lots. If there are no spaces in your designated area, please proceed to another area designated for your permit or an overflow location. Plan accordingly and allow extra time in case you need to use a different parking location.
The following enforcement procedures will be in place for Thursday & Friday, January 28 & 29:
- Faculty/Staff, Resident and handicapped parking areas will continue to be enforced
- Permit Restrictions will be lifted in Commuter, Visitor and Overflow areas
Regular parking enforcement will resume at 6 a.m. Monday, February, 1. Please ensure you are parked in the appropriate area and have a valid permit.
Shuttle Service Update
Shuttle services are being resumed according to the schedule below. Please monitor Nextbus.com for important messages regarding shuttle service.
Wednesday, January 27
- The Monday-Friday Gold Route schedule and Paratransit resumed service at 8 a.m.
- In-town route will resume service at 4:45 p.m.
Thursday, January 28
- Safe Ride will resume operation at 2:30 a.m.
- All on-campus & off-campus routes will resume service at regularly scheduled times
- Please expect delays and plan accordingly
- Due to the impacts of snow, the following stops have been temporarily relocated for the remainder of the week:
o Stop #19 Kenilworth at Charles Apartments – pick up and drop off will be on Kenilworth Avenue at the east end of Donnington Circle.
o Stop #48- Kenilworth at the Colony – pick up and drop off will be on Kenilworth Avenue curbside.
o Stops #63, 24, 25 Fairways Apartments – pick up and drop off will be on Goucher Boulevard at Colbury Road.
o Stop #37 Towson Crossings Apartments – pick up and drop off will be on Deanwood Road at the west end of Dowling Circle
Rodgers Forge Route
o Stop #46 (126 Dunbarton Road) & Stop #47 (259 Rodgers Forge Road) will not be served – pick up and drop off will be at Dumbarton and Stanmore Road
o Stop #55 Walker Apartments & Stop #56 Drumcastler Apartments will not be served – pick up and drop off will be at Stop #64 & #65 York Road Plaza MTA Stops
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. For more information on inclement weather, please go to: towson.edu/closing.